mei-

水曜日, 4月 30, 2008

Gesture Drawing!

Woah~
And i thought my 5 mins sketches last time was impressive enough already, but xD

Marilyn has told me 'bout gesture drawing and that her teacher did them in 5 seconds and what not. and we get to do it today! @_@ we were still all new to this thing, most of us never even herd it actually, and took 2 mins on the first few and just kept drawing each other, cutting the time down to 1 min. It sure was kewl xD

Sadly my com has been having problems uploading my sketches >< and i havent been trying ever since =x I might try to do so *someday* =D but i get the feeling i'll be so busy on the day i choose to upload xD it's practically almost everyday drawing! @_@ but oh well.

well,
after school, we had some club fair for the freshies =D i kinda signed up to take care of our booth from 3-6 today. when i went there, i saw a リョーマ!!!

...
>_>
<_<

...
*ahem*
but yeah... well... this year our booth is not in a very erm... open area, we were located right outside/beside the entrance that leads to a bigger room with more booths, and people just kept walking in and out, i didn't even have space to stand w/o getting in the way =.=
with all the crowd and noise and リョーマ and whatnot, 俺はもう耐えられない!!!
Me: "I don't think i can do this. So i'll go now kay?" *kthnxbai* =D
LOL!

but yeah, buh bye. and since when did we have a jazz band?! o.O i'd have to admit, they were pretty good. I even considered signing up ><

aaaand then i came home, do the usuals, jo links me a game saying that she couldnt beat karen in. i tried it, got on the bottom of my list of friends, which was #6 btw LOL, and twas the rank of a genius =.= then my friends must be AIs =.= i wasnt pleased with my results, so i tried again and again and again to see that my results were falling instead ._.
jo told me i was just tired, and i admit, if i wasnt, i sure am to be now lmao. so i tried doing some other game/test requiring reflex more than brain. well, by that i meant the speed typing thing, since i just saw it on jo's facebook. and i tried, and my results dropped by a tremendous 20wpm ._. (compared to previous records). i tried again and it just kept getting worse =.=

must be tired.
gah.
-plays rpg, builts house-

spilt it.
posted by mei- at 9:03 午後

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

<< Home